Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] pic10F220 sample code of timer0 for picc compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.smita

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am new to use pic10f220 and pic c compiler as well.
I want to use timer0 and ADC of pic10f.
Can anybody please tell me how to use timer0. Please share the sample code of same.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

There will be hundreds or even thousands of documents, sample codes, tutorials and even videos around.
What is wrong with them?

Klaus

can you please share the link for pic10f220 sample code especially how to configure timer0 for picc compiler

- - - Updated - - -

there is no interrupt in pic10f220. And in picc compiler code we could not acces control registers.
Can you please share the link for sample code for pic10f220 specifiv

What delay you want to create using Timer0 Interrupt. To write a code you should tell at what Clock frequency the PIC10F220 will be running.

I am using clock frequency of 1Mhz. And I want configurable Timer..let say in step of 1mSec.

I am getting analog input from ADC(0-3V), and accordingly want to generate pulse on GP2 pin of Pic10F220

Thanks in advance

Sir I have only PICC compiler and no other compiler to work...so far I got sample code only in assembly langauge...I need in C...

Status
Not open for further replies.