Status
Not open for further replies.

raman00084

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi how to use pic kit 2 lite (blueroom electronics schematic)can any one tell me the header connection for pic16f877a ic and also tell me what soft ware shoud i use

hi,..

u can program it via mplab IDE.. also u can debug... hardware cable details Part Number : AC164110 - RJ-11 to ICSP Adapter

Product Search - microchipDIRECT see dis for pricing

**broken link removed** kindly see the last page of dis link u can find all documents regarding pickit2,,.. enjoy

Last edited:

hi how to use pic kit 2 lite (blueroom electronics schematic)can any one tell me the header connection for pic16f877a ic and also tell me what soft ware shoud i use
when you say "how to use" you may please explain in detail what else you expect the kit to work and then ask how to work with it. Usually the Pickit2 or its clones like the "lite" can be used to program any popular PIC chips with 5 volts. For connecting the header, just refer the schematic where it is mentioned on the Firmware Chip pin. Same pins are to be connected at the target side too as 1:1
I guess its in this format
MCLR / Vpp
Vdd / +5v
GND
Data / PGD
Clock / PGC

Cheers

can i use it to programm 3.3v mcu

can i use it to programm 3.3v mcu
No the said / discussed circuit is capable of programming only 5volt devices. For making it program 3.3 volt devices, just regulate the Vdd to 3.3 volts with a Resistor zener combination which is discussed in the forum before. Just use search to find it. Cheers

in the blueroom ckt, at the programming side VDD pin is connected to VDD(of pickit) by a diode.. should i keep it open and power the target device externally?

Hello Pranam77, There is a pdf with blueroom's pickit 2 lite, named "ART2003-LVP[1]" which contains schematic and CONFIG settings for burning the hex file into PIC18F2550 through PC parallel port...
My question is, that circuit can be used for rest of other PICs?
If yes, what changings should be made in Schematic and/or Targets' connections e.g., PIC16f877A
Thanks in anticipation...

Hello raman00084
First of all you need the PICKit-2 software also installed before to commmuncation....It is free and avaliable on MicroChipweb....also connection are mentioned by the
Pranam77 are right.....

milind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…