Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic c code for square wave generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohannad100

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
square wave generator

i need to design 11.0592Mhz square wave generator
i need help in that
thanks.

sqarewave oscillator 65mhz

For RFID applications?

Maybe ring oscillator is suitable for you.

wave generator circuit edaboard

do u need sharp exectly this same frequency,why not u try crystal oscillator,it is nearly 11.059 MHz,check out any oscillaotr like colpit or hartly,or any which u can make easily

quartz crystal generator square

how about the signal purity spec?

oscillator ttl logic quartz 11.0592mhz

no all comments doesnot help me

mhz square wave oscillator

no all comments doesnot help me
As the question, so the answer!

If you mean exactly 11.0592Mhz, a programmable crystal oscillator would be an economic and easy solution. E.g.:www.cardinalxtal.com. You need a programmer device, but distributors are ususally willing to program the parts to your required frequency.

square wave oscillator mhz

fvm u donot know anything so just listen

applications of square wave generator

You'll notice, that I generally try to help. I also made a very specific suggestion on your question (in another thread), although I was guessing to some extend. But as you started to complain about other contributions, I must confess, that I sometimes get upset about unclear questions.

Good luck!

simple 10 mhz square wave oscillator

11.0592MHz is usualy used in microcontroller systems or other systems that have UART communication. This frequency feeding the baud rate generator, permits baud generation with 0% error.

On the market there are plenty 11.0592MHz quartz crystals - this is a "standard" frequency. Just design a quartz oscillator followed by a buffer gate with HCMOS/TTL chip and you will get a square signal. If you do IC design use a simple CMOS inverter biased in the linear region resistor paralleled with crystal.

You need to have at least a decent attitude when replying to experienced and helpful users on the forum!

ring wave generator

If you need very pure 11.5Mhz square pulse then the one of the way to use Direct Digital Frequency Synthesizer...a digital version of VCO...
for normal applications with not much precicion...you can use a crystal oscillator together with some oscillator circuit...or any high slew rate apamp in astable multivibrator configuration.

Re: square wave generator

hi

u can use MAX038...see the datasheet of MAXIM-IC.com!!

Added after 2 minutes:

hi

you can use MAX038... of maxim-ic.com. see the datesheet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.