Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic 18f2480 in CCS - how to assign intrrupt priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

aanand_44

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Intterupt Priority

Hi,
Now i am using pic 18f2480 controller. I am using the compiler is CCS. In that compiler how to assign intrrupt priority. Thanks for your reply at advance.

Regards,
Anand

Re: Intterupt Priority

Hi

Re read the interrupt chepter on the PIC18xxx manual - I am not sure the pic 18Fxx interrupt alow any priority.

All the best

Bobi

Re: Intterupt Priority

Anand,

CCS forum is a good place to search for CCS-specific answers. For example, regarding your question, see this thread https://ccsinfo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36218.

Also, do read-up on PIC18's interrupt architecture. You might find that it's not very sophisticated. As far as I remember, it has 2 levels of priority: high and normal. But during normal run-time only one (1) level of priority is useful, because high priority is good only for the low-power interrupt (for example you can use the ISR shut down the instrument gracefully and to to save crucial data to non-volatile memory).

Regards,
- Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back