Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 18f connected ti sim module problrm

Status
Not open for further replies.

wael_wael

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sim module

Dear friends,

i am going to design system which is using pic 18fxxxx, the system should be able to record voice in MSD card and able to send it using MMS msgs. i need help to find SIMxxx module that has big size file and able to process mms.

second as mentioned i want to connect MSD card memory to pic 18fxxxxx is that possible and in pic datasheet mentioned that the pic able to addresses 2 mbyte of external memory. how much the size of MSD card can be connected to the PIC.

i know my i have asked so much but i know some of you has the ability to give the answers, for me and for all the members.
Best regards

sim card pic18f

wael_wael said:
Dear friends,

i am going to design system which is using pic 18fxxxx, the system should be able to record voice in MSD card and able to send it using MMS msgs. i need help to find SIMxxx module that has big size file and able to process mms.

second as mentioned i want to connect MSD card memory to pic 18fxxxxx is that possible and in pic datasheet mentioned that the pic able to addresses 2 mbyte of external memory. how much the size of MSD card can be connected to the PIC.

i know my i have asked so much but i know some of you has the ability to give the answers, for me and for all the members.
Best regards

Greetings,

First, which IC are you planning to use?
Then, keep in mind the formats you need to handle: the voice, depends on the voice encoder IC, then, put this file saved in SD card/memory into a MMS compatible format to be sent through the sim module.

:D -> IC Voice ENCODER ->SD CARD -> MMS compatible format -> gsm/gprs module

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back