Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 18 Series Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbla

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic18 programmer

I need the sch. which supports 18Series of PIC with all the necessary firmware.

Thanks in advance.

bimbla.

portd configuração 18f458

I use www.ic-prog.com software with a modified version of the Pr*opic2 board. Simly OR the three VPP with some diodes and you'll get a very simple ICP.
here is the schematic.

The ORs may be forwarded after the buffers, some parallel ports seemed to can't handle the diodes..

I've tested with many 16F8xx, 12Fxxx, 16Cxx and 18F458

Archive is damaged,
here is other for the same programmer.

on purpose, please explain how should I configure the Config registers for correct programming of 18F4XX PICS without use of most special features of MCU (which are the default confuguration words?). I have tried to programming it. I have deactivate the LVP bit with RB4 atached to GND but the pic don't program. An advice please.

nebisman

see

**broken link removed**

Be aware that the file is in Pr*te*l D*X*P format. If you can't find it, tell me and I'll upload a .gif format then.

About config word... It seams that people from IC-PROG got lazy! (they deserve it, since they made a wonderful product) and forgot to include the edit boxes for 18Fxxx series, but, there is no problem!. Just grab the data sheet and make it your self. Or, much simpler, use C compiller :wink:

Regards

h*tp://perso.wanadoo.fr/softelec/

Nice place

I use this programmer (myseft version of a **broken link removed** for 28 and 40 PIC microcontrollers) with ic-prog 1.05A software (config as a JMD programmer).

Tested with 16F876, 16F877, 18F452, 18F458 and 18F258.

Send schematic and PCB board in Pr*tel D*X*P format.

Salu2, Ank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back