Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic 16F877a sine wave inverter 12 dc to 220 ac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graxa Zulueta

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can someone help me with the code for inverter? using asm. the only available pic in our area is 16f877a. 8-O

Please do not be offended search edaboard very well I think I have seen a similar project here one time or the other.

There is no special thing about the PIC in question just that he said that it is the only available PIC in the part of the world he is living. And you know that when you are designing, you also consider the availability of the components.

i see. but i'm not much of a programmer and the available programs is for 16f84 and others. don't know how to reprogram it for 16f877. the loader we have here is only for 16f877. we tried to search for 12vdc to 220ac inverter here, but only modified sine wave is only available, we have to order abroad to get a pure sine wave but our budget is only limited. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back