Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pic 16f876a Pure Sinewave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
sine wave pwm module

Hi, voravat.
You not start inverter without feedbacks. All is necessary.

pwm sine wave for tv

Hi,All.

update my works

My inverter now start with green-->red--> and then green bink .
during green blink,output has some signals at same period of blinking.

(no any load connected ,or no check of polarity e.g. curr_h a/b etc..

now,I just have only 12VDC power supply and ordinary multimeter.)

Tomorrow,I'll ckeck for whole feedbacks.

thanks again.

altium summer pic16f876

Hi voravat,
The inverter will not start normally if all feedbacks are not connected to the PIC MCU.
Inverter LED status (Dual Color, Green&Red) are these:
1. Green -> Normal operation
2. Green Blinking -> Standby Mode (No load operation)
3. Red -> Low baterry (<10.8V)
4. Red Blinking -> Over Temperature of Power Transistors
5. Orange (Green+Red) Blinking-> Before going in Stanby Mode (for 5 sec).

Best regards.

pic16f84a programmer

Hi, Taner and maharadga.

I'm so confuse about these results:

1st--> when I removed transformer ,the signals shows normal.
(standby mode-->g/r blink then green blink , overtemp-->red blink)

**broken link removed**

2nd--> after I connected transformer and then connected load, LEDs show very strange ,and every green flashing there was " Tik" sound form transformer(this point i think transformer try to operate.)

**broken link removed**

ps. 1 all feedbacks were connected.
2 I wind a new unit with pri/sec :4/203 on EE65 ferrite core operating at20kHz
3 I also tested with 12/220 50Hz lowpower transfo, results are same as ferrite core
could you guys help me !! :cry:

thankyou :D

or...last choices . if you guys okey ..i would like to ask for your pcb layout

ps21765

Hi Taner. i'm still following d thread. though i ve not gone into real construction. good work Taner. keep it up. My regards to Maharadga & Voravat for keeping d thread going. God bless u all.

pic16f628 pwm leds

Hi, voravat.
When was "tik" sound from transformer, inverter in stahdby mode . It`s normal . Every second one wave sinusoid check for load. If load is very small /less than 2W/, try adjust standby level /R22/.

pic pwm sinewave

Hi,maharadga.

good to see you again!

yes, are there from u10? but.... when The transfo was attached, LEDs status
act irregularly such as g flash r flash g flash...go on ,or g flash r flash then nothing else, :D every green flash sitll comes with tik sound.

Once, i connected load R around 16-17W / no responsive, LEDs still abnormal.

Plese give me in detail for adjusting Inverter for first time , I think I follow Taner's
steps , but maybe I do something wrong , I don't know.:|

Thank you very much :D

pic pwm sinus

Hi Friends,
I finally found the datasheet of the original Inverter.
Look at this pdf, there have a description of all functions and LED statuses.
I was implement the same functionality in my inverter.
Best regards: Taner

Reactions: yellow

yellow

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
what are pwm inverters?

hai and salam to all,

i am new and do not know how to start this PWM PIC inverter. can someone help me to build it from nothing? Please..

Reactions: yellow

yellow

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
pwm lut

hi,all.

Today, I rebruned PIC MCU ,and remove feedback by remove R12 R21 D9 R16 (just voltage and current feedback signals as you said in previous reply for first starting on inverter)

Results are: orange flashing(more frequently than 1s) and comes with signals at output.

I've been reading in dominoIII 's manual and try to understand what you explain
all above .If i do somthing wrong,bring me to the right way please.:idea:

maybe....i'm wrong in adjusting .if had more time..,would you tell me how to adjust again..

:D thank you ... :D

pwm circuits for inverters

Hi all.
I see that in blockdiagram in DominoIII PWM filter is before trafo. Interestihgly...
Hi ,voravat.
If you remove D9, maybe PIC is damage. Be careful...

sine wave inverter pic pwm code in ccs

Hi,

Update, my inverter now generated spwm , a/b signals and produced load check signals (around 300Hz, in range of mV magintude,right?) ,after that i put load around 12W then adjust R22 for detec this load. I adjusted R22 until LEDs status --->green flash red flash then green emits ,but no generating of 230Vac at output ---->so I can't adjust polarity of Votage and Current feedback .

(for this stage i removed R12 R21 R16)

also, i tried to put a 60w light bulb ,but Q3 and R42 burned out before i tested it :cry:

i'm a nubie in this field ,please give me advices

sine pwm in pic

Hi,voravat. Better sheme adjust with oscilloscope. But try this: Whenn polarity is o`k, sound from transformer must be silent, it`s just as if he connected to 220V set. If sound from transformer is strong and sharp, like from square signall you must change polarity of transformer. This will lose your time, but chance to hit is big.

programming guide for pwm inverter

the circuit is very complicated
is it possible to make it simple if we dont use current sensing(overload)and some
others.
can any body make the circuit simple i.s is only sine wane output

pic 18f program sine wave inverter

could you please explain about output over voltage and over current protection curcuits?,what are the curcuits called?

study of pwm sine wave inverter

Hi Taner,
great job, I want to change the operating frequency of 50Hz to 60Hz and the voltage 120volt, what should I do?

jojora

inverter schematic pwm

Hi Taner,
Nice work and good PCB.
i would ask about something which i couldn't find in the posts; which algorithm do u use in PWM generation? Is it space vector modulation?

About the PCB, was it green like in photos b4 u make it, or u used something to pint it??
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back