Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pic 16f876a Pure Sinewave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for being late, I was out of town, ZC and REL are just proposed i/p and o/p pins respectively for Relay operation and Zero Cross detection to convert inverter into UPS with little software modifications, for the time we don't need them...

Best Regards

Reactions: @t

@t

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
No problem about being late, we all have many dutyes.
So ZC and REL actualy doesn't exist in inverter code. It means to use them we have to modify software?

Regards
Vlado

yes if want to use them we have to modify software.....ZC pin is MCU's external interrupt, i know you understand external interrupt function better than me.

Hi there, i am new to the thread but i am watching it from the beggining. At the moment i am trying to build the inverter (12V to 220V). So far i have the folowing questions.

What are the data of the so called IND choke on Taners Schematic as also what are the data for the CT-T2 transformer?

Regards Dimitris

Inductive choke is used for filtering 230VAC and it should be 2 x 6,8uH (4A), CT - Tr2 is current transformer with ratio 1:1000 (primar:secondar) also primar for 4A.

Regards

Thank you very much !!!! All of you are great help (specia thanks to californiajoe), glad to be here.... :))))))

Dear Member

Can you suggest me to use 74LS257 instead of 74HC257 as it is not available my country.

Best Regards

there is an alternate by motorola named MC74HC257N (easily available in Lahore, Pakistan) having same pin configuration as SN74HC257 by Texas instruments, also please search in alldatasheet.com, it will provide you the company name and chip name for alternator IC's.....

Last edited:

If you compare datasheeets for LS and HC version, you will notice diference in structure of them.

Ok, here it is a brain part of the inverter.

Regards
Vlado

Attachments

• Bottom side.JPG
    Bottom side.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 309
  • Top side.JPG
    Top side.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 321

One more thing: I just noticed that pin 2 of 16f876a had to high voltage on it (over 4V) and there was no PWM and A/B signals from MCU. After connection of the resistor ( 1k ) from pin 2 and GND inverter started to run.

Regards

please upload pcb files of the brain part, its excellent to have single sided pcb in parts for easy troubleshooting rather than complete inverter with mine double sided pcb..............:)

Here it is, remember: U7 and U9 are SMD type, also ICSP connector has diferent pinout. 160 x 100 are dimensions in mm.

Regards

Attachments

• INV_BRAIN.pdf
    57.6 KB · Views: 559

Hi everybody!It's me.
Sorry Californiajoe and jami007, i've been very busy in my job. But NOW I want to recover the project. Still I can't fix my inverter. My signal is perfect, but my problem is that when i connect a light 50W the voltage drop from 235Vac up to 202Vac.

Californiajoe, you tell me that i must adjust RT1 in this page:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/96053/

But, when i modify RT1 my output is 12Vac to primary side transformer and the signal is wrong. Thank you very much. Greetings everybody

Note: All my analog signal is adjust with trimmer. Do you think i must to make the complete inverter?

Yo should make inverter complete with all analog signals. Only in that case inverter will work properly.

Regards

Ok Californiajoe:wink:

When i finish i will comment you. Thanks!!

In which software you made this??? and can you upload the raw file so anyone can use and modify it according to his/her requirements. and what is the issue with pin 2 ???

hi jami007,
As the inverter circuit is presently implemented, can the output transformer be used to charge the battery using syncronous boost rectification?
IF YES CAN YOU HELP IN IMPLEMENTING THE ADDITIONAL CODE REQUIRE?
Regards.

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

hi jami007,
As the inverter circuit is presently implemented, can the output transformer be used to charge the battery using syncronous boost rectification?
IF YES CAN YOU HELP IN IMPLEMENTING THE ADDITIONAL CODE REQUIRE?
Regards.

Ok, here is also output PCB. Remember: D6 and D7 are SMD.
Hm, software is called Protel version 2, it is made for win 95.
I can post source code, but I am not sure about opening it on your pc.

Regards

Attachments

• INV_Output.pdf
    27.8 KB · Views: 497

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back