Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Physical modelling of wireless channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesd

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi!
I need to do the modelling of wireless channels under the condition (Reflecting wall, fixed antenna) by using MATLAB codes.And the problem is like below but i dont't know how to start with MATLAB codes.Please help me with some solution.

Question)The structure of wireless transmission system in which the object is in a fixed position
and directly receives the signal from the transmitted in addition to the wave reflected from the
wall.Assume sinusoid cos 2πft is transmitted from the antenna. It is also assumed that the wall is
very large. This means the shape of reflected signal at a given point is the same as the sinusoid signal
transmitted from the antenna. Considering the same antenna gain α for both signals, the received
signal would be:
E (f , t)=[αcos2πf (t -r / c)/r]-[αcos2πf (t -(2d-r )/ c)/(2d-r)]

The phase difference between two signals is given by:
Δθ =(4πf/c)(d - r)+ π

Consider f=800 MHz, d=10 Km, r=1 Km, 5 Km and 7 Km.
Draw the signal at the receiver in terms of time for different values of r.
Draw the phase difference graph versus distance between antennas, i.e. the value of r.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back