Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Phase Shifted Full Bridge - Control Logic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnethicc

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a way to simulate the loop gain and load step response for a phase-shited full bridge but I want to use the actual switching circuit.
Does anyone have the logic circuit that implements the phase shift?

Thank you.

Hi,
We were talking about this recently on this forum.....Easy Peasy offered up a way of doing the switching logic.....i cant unfortunately find the post now...it was only a week or two ago....or so

I looked through his history but couldn't find it.
Another solution to my problem is to maybe help me understand how to simulate the small signal model of the PSFB with Peak Current Mode Control.

1651413365298.png

This is the small signal circuit model (by Vlatko VlatkoviC and Raymond B. Ridley).
I made this circuit in LTSpice but how do I simulate this power stage with Peak Current Mode Control and loop compensator?

Hi,
I actually don’t believe that the feedback loop for a PSFB is significantly different to a Plain Full bridge. The feedback loop for a full bridge, as you know , is derived from that of a buck converter…..but you have to refer stuff across the transformer.

In this course there is some
The Buck feedback loop power stage is as attached.

Attachments

• buck feedback compen.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 125

Hi,
Have you tried capturing the schematic in SPICE, setting parameters you're not interested in to zero and then running .AC simulation?
Realize that the d_hats come from respective .AC sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back