Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Phase detection circuit, R, S, T changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

masoud1234

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all

S 120 degrees from phase to phase, we are ahead of R and T phase to 240 degrees ahead of the R phase is please help Me.That the circute phase to determine which of R, which is T or s ?

Your question is not clear. You have a reference vector which R, S &T could be related to. Draw a big cross, label from the centre upwards " reference ", now going clockwise count of the degrees and label the vectors. I am sure that the answer will come to you.
Frank

My question is, how it can be diagnosed in a three-phase cable carrying electricity S or R or T phase, which is in a phase I want the cursor

I can hardly understand what you are asking for, but if I understood correctly, you need a circuit to detect which phase is which, R, S or T right?

But there is no such thing as R, S, T. Name them A, B, C or L1, L2, L3 if you like. The fact is that there are three phases with 120 degrees phase difference with each other. Each phase has another phase leading 120 degrees ahead, and a phase following 120 degrees behind.

So if for example a machine asks for R, S, T inputs, you simple place the three phases to those inputs randomly, without worrying about which phase goes where.

Three-phase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Three-phase electric power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you all

---------- Post added at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

OK L1,L2,L3 PHASE . but I want measure each phase to neutral and Identify the type and phase

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

please help me thanks

You can identify the relation of the 3 phases, but not a "type", because you don't know which one is R, S, or T. These are arbitrary assignments, only meaningful if you have a second connector or cable that's connected to the same grid.

Different phases L1, L2, L3 in the 120 ° phase difference. By a phase sensing circuit of the type to be null phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.