Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ph meter using pic 16f877

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ph meter using pic 16f877 pls help on coding

I can't understand when will Motor B start pumping out water? When ph > 7 or less than 7?

the motor B will start pump out in both condition(ph>7&ph<7) so only ph 7 stays.
Do i need a reset button to repeat the process.

repeat what? The circuit will run continuously. There is no need to reset. Change the sensor connection such that water level low and water level high will give logic 1.

Try this simulation. Extract files to Desktop\CCS C Project\pH_meter

Attachments

• ph_meter.rar
    48.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

sinorbee,

Exactly u can't set the Ph value as 7. Practically u may not be able to read it.
Set some values grater that or lesser than or b/w two values like 6.9 && 7.1

plz can you explain how op amplifier react with ph electrode in negative mv(basic solution)
sorry, my english is bad

in file main.c

why y = 74.24057142857143 ?
I don't understand ...

hi sinorbee, i'm gery. I have task to make a pH meter. Can i get your schematic and the coding for CodeVisionCompiler ? cause i dont know how to connecting the probe to the microcontroller. i use pH electrode Lutron PE3. Please help me. Thanks :grin:

ok sorry for interrupt
i read the what is ph meter do.and read thread also.
but how to read ph of water means what is main concept of this ?

Good day. . i am making PH sensorr for my projct, i already have the circuit but i dont have the code. .could anyone help me? thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.