Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB milling machines/ accurateCNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
cost pcb milling machine

It is not a poison. It just fills up your lungs and irritates them.

There was a lot of foolish stuff I used to do when I was a younger engineer! For instance, we used to have trichloroethylene all over the lab in beakers for cleaning electronic circuits. This was back in the day when we all wore ties to work. Well, the inevitable marriage occurs! Engineers go out to lunch, spill food on their ties, come back to work, get a que tip and clean the spots from their ties with the trych! Only years later do we get the clue that trych causes cancer!

It is best to be cautious!

BTW, there ARE poisons around the lab. They are a little more obvious, but breathing in BeO dust is deadly. Sanding brass gives off lead dust. etc etc.

Added after 49 minutes:

'tute, huh? One in every crowd!

Whenever I have to grind something nasty, I use one of these:

**broken link removed**

But instead of the collector bag, I just run a plastic hose to the outside using a dryer vent flapper.

deskcnc download demo -crack -torrent

Yeah, some of my "mentors" in this business used to call that stuff "methyl-ethyl-bad-s***". But boy did it work well.

I agree -- there are plenty of toxins around.

My office and lab are in my basement and I've been struggling with normal basement dust (when looking at some exhaust fans in computers and test equipment last year I became frightened about what the dust is doing to my stuff). Recently I got one of these relatively large R2D2 type (maybe half-height R2D2) air purifiers to at least try and move the air and remove some of the particulate before it settles on my stuff. So far it has made a decent improvement. I believe that most of the fine dust is actually generated by my office/lab chairs moving around on the unpainted floor...

I think I'll take your advice though and attach one of my little old vacuums to my belt sander.

Lance -- class of 95.

lpkf pcb milling price

This thread came back from the dead.

I bought the smallest Shop-Vac at Lowes and doubled up with a HEPA cartridge filter and a dust bag. I have seen a dry-wall dust filtering contraption that runs the air through a bucket of water; not sure how good it works.

I missed the days of Trichroloethyelne (we now use D-limolene) but the the policy was that you could not wear gloves when cleaning PCBs since that would violate anti-static procedures. The assemblers would complain that it burned tiny cuts on their hands. You can actually eat the D-limolene (it's food grade) but it's probably real acidic and would burn.

phcnc software

Myself, Rajveer. I want to purchase PCB prototype machine.

Please help me by your suggestion & guidence

Thanks

Re: phcnc software

rajveer1 said:
Myself, Rajveer. I want to purchase PCB prototype machine.

Please help me by your suggestion & guidence

Thanks

I highly recommend you accurate 360 (www.accuratecnc.com/A360.html) - solid built machine!
We are using one almost one year - without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back