Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB fabrication of antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniakhan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i have no idea of fabricating antenna. if i have substrat, SMA then how can i fabricate a planar antenna ? that is how can i made copper pattern printing on substrate? i have no factories around me that can fabricate antenna so i want to fabricate it for myself.
secondly for measurements i need to buy far filed probes OF MY WORKING FREQUENCY for VNA?

What frequency are you working with? Have you tried cutting out your pattern in copper foil and glueing it to your back plane??
Frank

thanks for your answer, how can i print my pattern on copper? i dont get it. i am working on 1-2 GHz.

how can i print my pattern on copper
As discussed under Method A/Method B in the link by volker@muehlhaus. You should at least read.

secondly for measurements i need to buy far filed probes OF MY WORKING FREQUENCY for VNA?

At L-Band? Those aren't going to be cheap. Hope you have a sizeable budget. You also won't get a very accurate result without some type of absorber. Remember that at L-band, the far-field distance is fairly large.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back