Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have following problem:
At start my PCB project is appear following exception:
" Expression expected but ) found at Line:2, Char:46. Continue execution? "
When I press No button my project start normal. When I press Yes button this exception appear again.

PCB exception

Roland looks into his crystal ball, sees that it is still cloudy and mutters "What software are you using & what are you trying to do" ?????

Re: PCB exception

I use Protel Autium Desiner 6 version 6.6.7903.
But this problem is appear only one my PCB project.
Thank you in advance !

cyberrat said:
Roland looks into his crystal ball, sees that it is still cloudy and mutters "What software are you using & what are you trying to do" ?????

What good is that Ball if it's cloudy then?
Time for a new one (or more polishing)

Isn't the whole purpose of a Crystal ball to foresee the future?

J/K.

This project is important for me.
Pls don't jock with me.

PCB exception

I dont use Protel so cant help, sorry.

But in Cadstar in this situation I would export the file as an archive & re-import it to check that the design is correct then go from there.

You could have an error in the schematic, can you copy/paste sections of it to another schematic and transfer them to PCB to see which area fo the schematic is in error? I sometimes do this until I find the errant component.

Why don't you just look at line 2, character 46 and determine what's wrong with it?

"Don't jock with me"?
Do you ride horses too???????

I solve this problem. I was insert wrong constraint in PAD routing.

Good for you and it probably made you feel good having it solved...One thing I can tell you is that, some tools do have idiosyncrasies that vaguely explain simple problems and this is probably one of Protels...Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…