Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Designing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhattaroshan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends, i am new to PCB designing. I am confused either both the circuit in the image i have attached is OK or ???? Untitled.jpg

One that one image you have two illustations, both are ok, but this is not PCB design, that is schematic (circuit). Additional when you have link with crossing, that point should be marked with dot.

Example:

220px-Common_Base_amplifier.png

I know this is not PCB. I just mean if i designed same circuit in PCB. which one would be the best?? i know in PCB no circuit will be connected 90 degree.

You can use 45° links in PCB also why not. You can make PCB whatever you want, but watch that on end this device works. Also there is some standards, if you plan to manufacture and sell this as commercial variants.

Example:

Iu1kW.png

Also be aware that if you are copying someone elses design, an angled junction on a schematic is usually used to indicate a bus junction, one where several connections are routed together to clarify the schematic.

Brian.

connect straight in 90 digree

Status
Not open for further replies.