Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Designing Interview Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasan02486

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody

Please send me the question for PCB designing.

Hi
first go through the schematic first and then study software.in interview asking about your project and what are package are used in your board and study the footprint padstack, transmission line basic

For the CAD package of your choice RTFM, MTRF, RTFM then RTFM again. (Goolge it)

If there is anything in the FM you do not understand then ask questions about it.

Your first question is "And why do you want to work for us??". :D

Ask about packages, constraints and techniques requires in placing and routing high speed signal,,,, one thing that I was asked all the time is about differential signaling and its technique... surely you can irritate the person with this ;-)

Also asks about impedance matching,,, EMI and EMC guidelins in pcb's

Are you asking or being asked.
Cyberrat8-O suprised by your F bad language:grin:

I'm surprised your talking to him about it after 3 years.

I doubt the OP got the job.

you can aske him about DFA and 3D modling of the PCB to easy check spacing in the case,Signal intergrity,if he know the PCB fabrication process to be able to comunicate with your Fabrecator. ets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back