Not open for further replies.

ICdesignerbeginner

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Can someone suggest any company where I can manufacture the PCB a swell as do the wire bonding of my IC chip. I have found companies designing only PCB or just doing wire bonding. I want both to be done from one place.

Thanks

Hi

Can someone suggest any company where I can manufacture the PCB a swell as do the wire bonding of my IC chip. I have found companies designing only PCB or just doing wire bonding. I want both to be done from one place.

Thanks

Have look at Sierra Circuits (www.protoexpress.com). We are well-known in offering wave bonding pads, along with advanced capabilities in PCB manufacturing and assembly.

Hi

Thanks

I would suggest using a socket instead of wire bonding to the PCB. That's how I do bring up tests, at least. Production is a different beast, you don't want to use a socket for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…