Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcad master (dos) install on win xp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh_m

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dos version of pcad for xp

hello
any one know how to install pcad master designer ( dos )
on win xp?
thank you

pcad 8.7 dos

It is impossible to install PCAD MASTER in Windows XP.

Please view https://www.altium.com/pcad/ <= relace @ with a, and forget the old DOS tools.

Try to use the window verion PCAD , such as accel V15.0 or PCAD 2002,

thease versions all works fine in Win 98, Win 98SE, Win ME, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000 , and Win XP.

But you still can install the PCAD in the Win 98 , and Win 98SE envirment.

They works fine, and in other way, you can use the win98SE resource at the same time.

Forget try to install PCAD Master in Win Me, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000, and Win XP, the wrok envirment is not quit suit for PCAD master.

I had installed the PCAD master (Verision 6.0 ~ Version 8.7) in my Win98SE Envirments, and it works very fine.

The only work envirment for PCAD master Version 3.5 ~ Version 5.0 ,just DOS.

The work envirment for PCAD master Version 6.0 ~ Version 8.7 ,
is DOS ,Win 95 , Win 98 and Win98 SE.'

I strong suggest that the best work envirment for PCAD master (Version 3.5 ~ Version 8.7) is DOS!!!!

Do not try to install PCAD master in Windows,unless you have the experience in installing the PCAD master in DOS version.

Because it will cost a lot of time for you install it !!

https://www.altium.com/pcad/ <= relace @ with a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back