Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PAL TV composite signal from camera HELP PLZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekUT

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tv composite signal

Dear all,
I'm developing a pipe inspection system and I'm in a hurry as usual now it's all ok but I'm losting the color information from the cable end or better say is not stable and I've sometimes the color that is missed and image is in gray scale.
I've attached a scope waveform taken from the cable start and the cable end (100 meters length) and also, to be honest the cable isn't a really video cable because due to size I've need a cable with overall outline diameter less or equal to 5.5 mm able to carry video and also power to supply the pinhole camera that I've used. Image quality is good, sharp, but sometime colour was missed.
At the camera output, before going into the cable I've a 75 Ohm resistor same at the cable end before going into the receiver.
If someone could take a look at the waveform and gimme some suggest I'll appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
Powermos

TekUT

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Dear IanP,
thanks for the link, from datasheet I've to add this circuit on the receiving side of the cable (at the cable end). I'll try with this device and report back results.

Regards
Powermos

Just to inform, I've solved by using a simple cascode amplifier from this link:

**broken link removed**

Bye
Powermos

Status
Not open for further replies.