Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Package Library download issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali263

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

For the bonding Diagram, I want to download package library from europractrice website and use it.

However, after downloading the .gds of package library, when i import it to some library (package as shown in picture 2) all the layouts are empty.
I tried thatching different technology libraries *tmn65, basic,analog- but all the layout when i open, they are empty.

Picture1 shows from where i download the gds and picture 2 shows that in package library i have all cells but they all are empty

Can somebody please tell me how can it be done correctly>
ER.PNG
pkg.PNG

Check filesize to see if they are indeed empty, or whether they just use layers that are not displayable. Check the stream log file for complaints about unknown layers. Allow streaming to create its own layertable from "found data". Klayout does this by default.

Check filesize to see if they are indeed empty, or whether they just use layers that are not displayable. Check the stream log file for complaints about unknown layers. Allow streaming to create its own layertable from "found data". Klayout does this by default.
I noticed this gds is a very small file (98kb) and i think it means the files are really empty right?

I think that's got content in it. Package mechanical dwgs are not that complex. Try a freeware GDS viewer? Those can be found, which just display "by the numbers" without needing prior knowledge of the layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back