Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscilloscope for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauro1965

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I’m a begginner “electronic technician” for hobby purpose; I’m experienxing some tests with positive or negative pulse, output, input, capacity charge and so on; I’d like to buy an oscilloscope with basic function to complete exercise and learn how use it.
Regardless the professional devices that have prices over 300€, have you some suggestion for cheaper devices with few function , function generator , (respect professionals) but reliable and cost not over 80-90€ ?
I have seen some Hantek devices to be used with PC via USB, but I read some negative review; most of the used one have high prices anyway or are vintage devices …
Could you also suggest me some readings about oscilloscope use and function (tailored for beginner)?
Many thanks for any help
Regards from Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back