Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] how to get oscilloscope curve value at time 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.qiu

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello ,
in my application , thers is a ramp voltage from 0 to 10Volt within 100ms, and a trigger voltage setting high (5Volt)when ramp voltage near 5Volt.
if i use oscilloscope channel 1 connect to ramp voltage and channel 2 connect to trigger voltage and set trigger channel2 rising edge at time base 0. when trigger happen, how can i get the ramp voltage value-channel1 value at time 0 and return it to my testbench.
I don not want to save the all curve data and find the cross point value manually.

Hi,

which scope are you using? A DSO usually has the possebility to place markers to perform measurements, so the value of interest should be displayed on the scope screen. This should be the easiest way for a "pen & paper" approach to transfer the obtained to your testbench. Of course, an old-school "analog" approach will work as well, by means of counting your x-axis divisons and sub-divisons and do the math, in accordance to your chosen Volt-per-Divison (V/Div) setting.

BR

Hi,

which scope are you using? A DSO usually has the possebility to place markers to perform measurements, so the value of interest should be displayed on the scope screen. This should be the easiest way for a "pen & paper" approach to transfer the obtained to your testbench. Of course, an old-school "analog" approach will work as well, by means of counting your x-axis divisons and sub-divisons and do the math, in accordance to your chosen Volt-per-Divison (V/Div) setting.

BR
thanks, it reminds me these is a cursors function , and i can choose mode track and put cursor at time 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.