Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad 9.0. - DRC Errors for footprint of the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishor jadhav

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
drc errors

hi friends,

I am using Orcad 9.0. I was route one board this is my 1st board, i am creating a some footprint & other footprint using orcad layout 9.0. The actual problem i am facing this board when i am checking DRC, lots of error generated not for routing track but for all the footprint of this board even though res , cap 0805 having also DRC Error.

Why this problem is generated for DRC Error? otherwise my board was totally cleared for other testing. so how become overcome this problem? please help I am needed help of you guys.

Thanks In Advance,

Kishor

DRC Errors

why didn't check you footprint in library tool?

Re: DRC Errors

Open the design again, Go to SpreadSheet -> layers a pop up window will open showing all the layer. Disable all other layers which u r not using then come back and click DRC again. This should solve ur problem.

Cheers
VKR

Re: DRC Errors

To run the DRC check first you have to set the DRC constraints.By default the trace to trace spacing and pad -pad spacing(pitch)and some others will be some values.Go to view or some tabs in the top of tool and select the DRC check tab.In that you select the options you want and run the drc

Regards
Rajan.K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back