Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opportunities in the UK for experienced Software Engineers

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyLorence

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm currently looking for Software Engineers to join clients of mine in the UK, there are a number of very interesting opportunities for someone with good embedded software development experience.

Some of the requirements are:
• A good degree from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline.
• Experience of software driver development in real time, C/RTOS environment.
• Experience of radio control software.
• Use of real-time embedded debug tools and RF debug tools such as base station emulators, spectrum analysers etc.
• Appreciation of air interface standards including, but not limited to GSM & WCDMA.

My client is a market leader and offer very attractive packages as well as the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of technological advancement.

If you feel like this could be of interest to you or know anyone that could be interested please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Harley.Lorence@mrlcg.com
+44(0)1273 320 860

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back