Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Open older Orcad schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
orcad sdt 386

crono said:
Hi,

File -> Open -> Design.

Select File Type .sch in the filter then select your schematics

You need olso the original library(s) to convert correctly the schematics.

Hi,

i think that's the problem. We dont have the original library. And the customer dont have it also. He don't use orcad since some years and he did a backup of the schematic files only.

We must the schematics view and/or print only. Some other hints??

roscoe

orcad old.sch viewer

Hi,

If the schematics use the standard library supplied by orcad You need the standard library of the same version of orcad schematics.
If otherwise the schematics use custom library I am sorry but suppose you have no solutions.

old orcad to new orcad

Could you tell me which library version or old orcad version you need. May be I would have ones.

ingeom

orcad sch viewer

I have the ORCAD SDT 386 with a lot of libraries.
You need also the file SDT.CFG, this file sets the path to the old ORCAD SDT libraries in ORCAD 9.2.

If you want i can PM the files to you.

orcad old versions

there are old version orcad - 5.0. do u need it?

old orcad file open

Hi,

thanks a lot for your help. Our customer did find his old version of orcad in an old storage room, and so we was able to open his shematics some weeks ago.

roscoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back