Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Open files and program form the browser in Linux OS Java scripts no working

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterUK2009

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

Important: I am not sure if this is the right section to post this topic here, Please advice if you know when I could get better help.

I am trying to copy the Download page from Chrome Google browser (to use the link which say "Show in folder") but I am not getting the right results.

The first thing I did was to click on show all download link at the button of the page when you download a file on internet,

Then I click on the right button and select "Inspect Element",

Clock on the Resources tag, and I copy Download page, and the following Java Scripts: downloads.js, i18n_process.js, i18n_template.js, local_strings.js,strings.js

I modified my page as its the download page but I get not action. Could you please help?

P.D. I don't understands why if I search on whole driver for "downloads.js" it cannot find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back