Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Open Access (OA) and OASIS diffence

Status
Not open for further replies.

ybont

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is the diffence between Open Access (OA) and OASIS?

In such case, again, WIKI is your friend. Scroll down to Computing and technology!

In such case, again, WIKI is your friend. Scroll down to Computing and technology!

Thank you but this is not the reply I am looking for.
I have already read wiki for both OASIS and OA.
Still I can't have a clear picture of their differences.
For

Hi,
OA ins a database hat stores e.g. schematic Hand Layout. oasis is Thema netlister, hat generates netlists Form circuit simulations.
Kind regards
hqqh

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
OA ins a database hat stores e.g. schematic Hand Layout. oasis is Thema netlister, hat generates netlists Form circuit simulations.
Kind regards
hqqh

Hi,
Kind regards
hqqh

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
Kind regards
hqqh

Can we say that OASIS file is a representation of the layout database stored in Open Access?

Can we say that OASIS file is a representation of the layout database stored in Open Access?

Yes, we can say that.

More generally, OASIS is a layout description format, the successor to the standard integrated circuit design and manufacturing electronic pattern layout language, GDSII. It is used in C@dence' Open Access dataBase, and can be used in any other's layout dataBase, like the other layout description formats, as GDSII or EDIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back