Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OP-Amp Drift Compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aandy

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
opamp drift temperature compensation

Hi

What is the technique for OP-AMP Drift Compenstation over Temperature,Time,Humidity etc. It is mainly required for Precision Application like Digital Scales etc.

Thanks

op amp temperature compensation

The drift compensation techniques are developed for bipolar inputs. If there is a device mismatch it creates an input related offset. The temperatur drift is exact proportional to the initial offset. So at the output of the input stage a resistor network is trimmed to give exact zero output for zero input. That trimming reduce both, offset and offset drift!

op amp drift

Hi

Any specific url which describes the above in Details ?

Cheers

op amp drift compaensation

I think some IEEE Solid-State end of 60s and application notes from Analog Devices. The techniques are easy to understand for me so it take me more effort to browse my old magazines or having local stored referencies.

Sorry!

op amp drifte

Yeap the above is quite informative for me so I was wondering if any url site for the above ...

Thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.