Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

onnecting 6 pin switch question

Status
Not open for further replies.

artsmeih00

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
6 pin switch question

Hello everyone,

Lets see if you can help me on this one. I have a six pin switch that I purchased from RadioShack- (https://www.radioshack.com/product/...505&siteID=kTcgI_PA3qw-ZDUy3fd1YmF_Cf_cudLzwA) . I do not know how to connect the wires from my mini 12v ( 2 wire, Red and Black) to the switch and then to my type N battery holder. If anyone has any ideas please let me know, I need it by tomorrow and I am pressed for time, so I do not have the time to play around just touching each wire in different locations. I also do not have a volt meter right now. :cry:

Thanks

Re: 6 pin switch question

Hi,

Being as the RS site does not even show the pins properly let alone any details how can anyone be certain ?
You can get details by looking at the spec sheets of similar switches from distributors who do publish them - if you have time .

The quickest and simplest way, that takes about 1 minute, is a battery, piece of wire and led / buzzer method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back