Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Online coaching for Verilog

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikiran

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
I have taken up Verilog HDL which I have taken as part of my course work this semester and am finding it very difficult.

I have been browsing through the internet and came across this site called www.guruischool.com which is offering this online certification course for Verilog. If anyone of you have taken any course from that site or if you have any idea about how these type of online courses are, please reply me back. I will be waiting anxiously for your reply.

I am from USA doing my masters' here in Electrical Engineering.

Thank you,
Saikiran.

havnt heard about this online course but i can recommend u some very good books for verilog : verilog synthesis primer by J bhasker and verilog book by Samir palnitkar. Both r available in this forum. they r very good starting material for verilog. If u hav basic digital design knowledge u will pick it up fast.

I looked at their website and was not too impressed. They charge a sign-up fee of I believe $28 and then $14 per "course". However, each "course" is really one lesson and the Verilog series is about 14 lessons. While it appears cheap at the start, you will probably pay $200 just to read their HTML pages on Verilog.

A better deal may be the book:
Verilog Computer-Based Training Course

This McGraw-Hill book comes with a CD that contains a Verilog Training Course and software simulators to help you apply what you have learned. I am not affliated with this book, but I am seriously considering purchasing it. Has anyone used this training?

---- Steve

**broken link removed**, there is verilog lecture and lab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back