Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

No results in HFSS Ansoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

joagarmi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody, I am checking the design of a patch antenna in Ansoft HFSS that is fed with a coaxial probe. The problem I have is that I get no errors at the validation check, but when I simulate, I don't obtain any results.

View attachment prueba.rar

I hope that somebody can help me, since I am starting with HFSS and I can't find the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Have you created a new report in results?
You have to create the reports by yourself.

With a right click on results and then solution data you can check if your simulation succeed.

Hallo!
i made the simulation for your project and it is works normally and i get the result
right click on Results and then select what you want to draw for example this is s11 result of your design

Mohamed

El trenet txu txu

Ohh mother fucker, i dont belive it, here is joagarmi, the lover expert. I miss you.
Hello everybody, I am checking the design of a patch antenna in Ansoft HFSS that is fed with a coaxial probe. The problem I have is that I get no errors at the validation check, but when I simulate, I don't obtain any results.

View attachment 103967

I hope that somebody can help me, since I am starting with HFSS and I can't find the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.