Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New ideas in biomedical engineering

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukesh 4 u

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
biomedical concepts

I am pursuing my B.E [2/4] in biomedical engineering and I would like to know about the recent developments going in this field and also about the challenging aspects of this field. I am actually looking out for something which is very challenging and help me also to prosper in my field. So kindly help me to know about this ,
K.MUKESH

Re: biomedical concepts

Hi Mukesh,
The topic of your interest is very vast. You can purse the topics of (i.e they are of interest to me :D)
1) Bio-medical instruments deisgn. This would be very interesting as you are dealing with very sophisticated instruments.
2) Bio-signal processing (To tackle the signal of the order of µV and improving the signal to noise ratio would be really interesting)

~Kalyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back