Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

net probe colors in Virtuoso schematic editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutapanaki

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I'm using IC6.1.4 and I have the following issue when I probe nets in Virtuoso schematic editor (Create>Probe>Add net). There are just few colors which are used for probed nets (4 or 5) and they start repeating again. What I did was to go to CIW>Tools>Display Resource Manager>Edit and change the colors for layers y0 - y9 to the colors I wanted. Saved it in a display.drf file in my project directory from where I start icfb. The problem is the colors are not taken, as if that display.drf was not loaded. I still end up with the old colors. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong? Have the layers for probed nets changed in this version of the software? I thought that virtuoso loads automatically the display.drf file once it is placed in the project dir; or am I wrong? How can I force it to load that specific display.drf? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back