Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need video file as an input to simulink model

Status
Not open for further replies.

skallempud

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, iam simulating physical layer of DVB-H broadcasting in simulink and i have the whole model but i need a simulink block which can take video file as an input .
I used that "frommultimediafile" block but it was giving me the outputs ranging from 0 to 0.9 but i need integer values like 1 to 255 as an output. Can anyone help me please.

Ther are lot of people in this community and evryone is viewing but have no replies. Still i want to reply my thread by myself coz i found the answer and i hope it can help few others who view this thread. try using "data type conversion" block which can converts data type without scaling your output and use the data type of from multimedia file block to be uint.

Status
Not open for further replies.