Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to modulate hydraulics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPach

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sorry I'm asking a question as my first post, but I was wondering if you guys could help me with this problem I'm having with my project. I'm trying to modulate hydraulics in a 5mm line with a max rating of 100psi. I need it to have rapid oscillations. Electronically, it cannot exceed 12Vdc. What do you think is the best way to do so? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I don't know much about Hydraulics. If you explain your problem some more I will try to solve your problem.

Sudan

Hi,

The valve can be activated by using timer (electronic or mechanical ) for rapid oscillations.

Sudan

The first thing to ask is, what is the frequency of the oscillations?
You can do this with an electro-magnetic coil feeding am lower pressure hydraulic valve. This can then be used to drive a higher pressure valve.
I have worked with a dual valve oil hydrualic system for powering JCB diggers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back