Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED TO LEARN C++ TO DEAL WITH 8051 MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarekegypt

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All;
i want to learn embedded c++ programming on atmel 8051 microcontroller and did not find any tools for learning
if any one have any papers on embedded c++ please send it to me tarekfathy2005(at)yahoo.com
IF ANY ONE FROM EGYPT KNOW ANY COURCES IN EGYPT OR BOOKS PLEASE TELL ME

i think you need to learn c only and may maybe learn visual basic for computer interface

I agree with mmohamed15 , C++ will be inefficient on a a microcontroller like 8051 with a a limited speed and memory resources. C is more than enough.
you can download Keil compiler and/or IAR compiler from the official websites of these two companies. Try e-mule for cracked versions.
If you are not familiar with C, I suggest that you develop a small application for the PC for the sake of training, then you can move to the microcontroller , because debugging C programs for the microcontroller is a little bit more difficult.

Regards

alsalamo 3aleko

Hi all;
i also wanna learn c or c++ for embedded systems i tried to take course in microcontroller & c but i can't find any class starts these days so i have to wait long time
any1 know course will start soon in cairo,
Regards.

Smiley micros has a very good book on C ......... it is too useful

Hey Guys from Egypt ,
I have about 5 years of experience in the field of microcontrollers. I can teach a course about embedded C programming for either 8051 or AVR. I just dont have any idea how to arrange this. if any one is interested , please contact me :

mobile: +20 10 177 29 56

Ahmed Salah

Status
Not open for further replies.