Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need the logic sequence for solving Sudoku

Status
Not open for further replies.

subharpe

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I need the logic sequence for solving sudoku game. Can anyone give me the sequences in a flow chart form or any other convenient form for the 'hard' ype sudoku? Solving a sudoku in paper is not the problem but to generalize the process is what I want. I hope I am understood.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Sudoku Logic

subharpe said:
Hi, thanx a lot. But it is asking for use id and passwird...

Register new account

Sudoku Logic

type in google...

Re: Sudoku Logic

Here is how I do them. I start with nuber 1, and I place the 1's in each box, but only if there is no other resonable spot for them. So if there would be 2 places for the ! to go, I would skip the box. Then I do the same with the rest of the numbers. When Im all done I still have blank spots so i start the proccess over again. That may not be the best way, but that is how i do them! GOOD LUCK

Sudoku Logic

Go and get the "Programming Sudoku" book.
It is concise and complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back