Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need suggestions for final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

RishabhG

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a final year undergraduate electrical engineering student. I am really interested in embedded systems. I need to do a project worth 20 credits as part of the University curriculum. I want to work on something involving image processing and microcontrollers. I am thinking of using the ARM Cortex M3.

I have searched on the internet but sometimes I really can't decide if my idea would be feasible or worth the effort. How should I think and search for ideas?

I need to do something substantial so that it would help while I apply for my higher studies in the future.

First thing you have to do is to look at some of the existing projects on ARM cortex. From that get a idea to use in your desired application. Because it takes lot of time to look at the internal architecture and understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back