Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need sugession for project (labview to fpga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pravinspidy

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.. guys

i am doing a project in labview ...( HMI) which controls the machine.. user interface..

now what i need is i want to communicate the pc labview with some standard communication and protocol...

it should be faster.... (because i want to do frame grabbing the raw data)
reliable, less hardware , multi slave interface... less communication error... etc so kindly guys give some good suggestions...:p

Can you provide more information... What hardware do you have, what communication is available. Do you have DAQ modules?

Can you provide more information... What hardware do you have, what communication is available. Do you have DAQ modules?

ya i have usb 6008... &usb 6502... also i have a 3rd party card moxa Rs232 ,rs485... serial ports... if u sugges any other hardware i am ready to buy it from ni or third party...

Status
Not open for further replies.