Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need somebody to help with PCB layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken65

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
need help with layout

Hello can you guys help me i'm looking to hire someone to help me with a layout pcb shematics.
I don't know where to go anymore

Re: need help with layout

Further info please.
eg the schematic in orcad or pdf.

well if its ok I would like to bring it to a pcb house so they cn do there work what is the best way to do this. I have no clue i guess a pdf file would be ok

need help with layout

hi ken
i have cirtificate in orcad i have studyed the layout or more than a year.
i you want to take a pcb design to a pcb house you will have to bring the what is called gerber files.
these files contain all the info of all the layers and footprints, masks,drill........
i could help you in the layout but i need to know your level in layout first

need help with layout

Ken if you want to use a design house to do it all for you I can put you in touch with one that uses Cadstar.

They can supply the whole job based on your schematics & specifications.

They are in the UK though, not that thats a problem.

you need Gerber files for the board shop. from that they can produce a pcb.

Hello

I can help you in PCB layout and Schematic in Orcad.
I have 24 Years in PCB Designing.

Afroz

Hi Ken,

Feel free to email me if you still need help.
Below I have listed a basic set of tasks involved in a "typical" Board Design process. I am very familiar with the process and can perform any of the tasks listed. You can offload all tasks on me or you can pick and choose only those tasks that you need help with and you feel are necessary(Sim may not be necessary).

1. Specification
2. Analog/Digital Board level design
3. FPGA/CPLD design
4. Simulation- RTL,PSPICE/HSPICE, Gigabit Channel sim, etc
5. Schematic Capture- I am tooled to support all major schematic capture packages (Orcad,Concept, DxDesigner, Pulsonix, and more)
6. BOM and Netlist Generation
7. Layout,- I am tooled to support allegro versions up to and including 16.2. I also have a Pulsonix license that is good for boards up to 8 layers.
8. Board Bring-up

Bob

you have to first finalize the schematic, then make layout which is followed by the footprint .etc then generate gerber file or DXF file as need by the fab house then you are done, submit them the file they need and wait for minimum 3 days and then you will have the PCB in your hands.

But all this is not so easy, if you need everything to work ok in first attempt you should reach to a profession and also the low cost professional.

I can be helpful to you, if you need any further need you can contact me at shashikumar.22(a)gmail.com

I would not bother, there has been no sign of Ken for a while in this thread.

He has most likely found someone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back