Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some small projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell your area of interest.....so that i can suggest you some projects.

hi!! since u r interested in communication....you can design simple patch antenna using HFSS and you can see how much signal it receives or radiates. If you need any help about HFSS then just let me know.

HFSS i.e High Frequency Structure Simulator it is used for simulating antenna..........i will tell you how to simulate a rectangular patch antenna in this and u will like working with this software. But for that read something about patch antennas from book named Antenna Theory By Constantine C. Balanis. or you can refer some other book also..if you r having any.

o many many thanks/....but I haven't yet learned Antenna,,,is it free to download the software?? How many software i have to learn??

Forget about antennas and complex structures... They need experiences and huge of knowledge and very expensive software..
If I were you, I would like to make a signal generator digitally controlled with a Microcontroller...For instance from 10MHz-500MHz..Or another frequency band however you want..
You'll learn so many things by doing this project such as VCOs, Amplifiers, Passive Devices, PLLs etc..

I dont agree with bigboss.......im sorry for that becoz u r interested in communication and embedded projects cant be correlated with communication...when ever we talk about comm. we think about antenna only.

---------- Post added at 20:44 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

dont worry shabbir......i will send you that software or will send you the link...u install that n start simulating antenna in this n wherever u r stucking....i will try to provide you all d possible help...which i could.

Hi Shabir
First of all u should tell abt what u have done. so we could understand ur lvl. In Communication systems a project can start from a simple IR transmission to GPS Modules and so on.... i am a biggner too :wink:
But i guess u should GOoogle it :idea:

we have done Frequency Modulator,Amplitude modulator and demodulator.PAM,FSK lab...and before Electronics amp lab//

...when ever we talk about comm. we think about antenna only

An antenna is just a lump of metal if you dont have the comms gear to plug into it ;) so bigboss made some very valid suggestions, You need to look at the whole package

it mite be an idea to give us all an idea of what your electronics experience is, so that we could more easily suggest projects appropriate to your knowledge :)

are these projects for professional systems ?, home hobby use ? etc :)

Dave

Last edited:

The projects for exhibition..it might be professional or hobby

my knowledge in embedded is limited......so shabir try to get help from people having ample amount of knowledge in emdedded and you can make some project for exhibition.........best of luck!!

what's embedded system?? I would like to do "Full duplex Intercom".I have found a circuit on net...But I am thinking it might be tough//:(

have you studied microprocessors, microcontrollers, assembly language programing etc. for doing project in embedded you should have some basic idea about these things.

gud...it means u r learning all the fundamental ideas for embedded.....tell me specifically where u r stucking exactly in making your project???so that i can provide u necessary help...

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 ----------

check this link www.next.gr/.../intercom.../full-duplex-intercom-project-l4539.html

any small effective project.....

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:07 ----------

thanks for the link but i said Page not found :(

Status
Not open for further replies.