Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help concerning the study of a FHSS system

Status
Not open for further replies.

djoe

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FHSS Performance

Hi,
I urgently need some help concerning the study of a FHSS system .
I look for some references talking about perfomances of this system, the BER espescially. I simulated a multiuser system (5 users) and now i need some help to:
- add some noise (AWGN for example)
- consider the multiuser interference
- and calculate the BER.
So please help me to find some notes, ebbooks, tutorials, matlab codes... dealing with this topic.
Thanks for all.

FHSS Performance

I have helped you urgently

Download the book "contemporary communication using matlab" and there is a chapter for exactly what you want along with the Matlab code

Urgently helped:!::?: :D

djoe

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: FHSS Performance

Thank for the orientation. Unfortunately, I couldn't read the text because of the bad quality of its scanned pages.
So, can anybody upload the original version or at least the pages that treats the topic of the FHSS system (pp. 409-422). By scaning them, or simply using a digital camera or a mobile camera.
the book in question is " Contemporary Communication System - using Matlab" by Proakis.
I urgently need HELP.
Thanks for the effort.

FHSS Performance

Did you try gigapedia.com? Maybe there is a cleaner copy over there

I actually have the hard copy of this book. What you can do is to take print outs of the pages that concern you. It might just get easier.

Re: FHSS Performance

PLS make an effort to scan these pages for me. Because till now i haven't found any cleaner version.
Waiting for your response. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back