Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need some example of PIFA design in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.

tender_006

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pifa design

i need some example how to a design PIFA with hfss , if any one have the doc plz send me

pifa hfss tutorial

i need the examples too.. haha..

ansoft hfss pifa

hi xiongyong,

HI , i was really impressed by this design have you got any articles that i can refer to if you don't mind posting it
CHeers,
Doony

designing pifa

I worked on PIFA on my project , but I used IE3D for the simulation and I don't use HFSS .
If u need articles just tell
b regards

pifa designer

The example is using HFSSv10, so I cannot open it since I use HFSSv9.2.

hfss pifa antenna

I got one that could give your reference.

hfss,pifa

Alberich said:
I worked on PIFA on my project , but I used IE3D for the simulation and I don't use HFSS .
If u need articles just tell
b regards

I need it Alberich.

pifa hfss simulation

Hi,
Subtrates are usefull. First of all it depends on the require resonent frequency plus the minimum size of the antenna you want. Some time you can meet your desire reonent frequency / bandwadth with the help of smaller size by placing dielectric material beneath but it will be at the cost of less radiating power.

is there any reference for the dualband1withoutfoam.rar?

thanks!

do you have simulation of PIFA antenna that works for triband for any frequency...

Check out this thesis where there is a comprehensive study of the PIFA performance. thesis doesnt belong to me and all copyrights belong to the author and the university.

Regards
Elchiquito

Attachments

• PIFA thesis.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 539
i need simulation on hfss do you have any?

Re: pifa.hfss

thank you very much xiongyong................one more thing can send example of PIFA in HFSS for Optimization and Tuning procedure understanding?
my mail- sc4rppph@gmail.com

anyone can help me doing pifa in hfss

Status
Not open for further replies.