Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need skills in embedded systems to keep in resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

silveripradeep

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I did course on emb system, as i am fresher in this platform can anybody tell me the skiils should be kept in resume for it...plz

You need to write on the project that you did in your course in brief but point wise....also....you need to tell the problem for which you project is getting used....For an example you are did the communication with EROM using I2C then you need to write driver development for I2C with so and so micro-controller and then you need to tell what kind of data is stored ....is the data is encryped or not..how frequently data is used or updated....and in interview you can describe how this help in your complete project so on and so forth....also you need add the achedamic profile and performance etc.... You can serach on net you will get couple of resume templet on Net ....I think

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.