Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need skills in embedded systems to keep in resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

silveripradeep

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i did course on embedded systems, can anybody help me in preparing the resume what to keep in skills,objective,,plz

Hi Mr.silveripradeep

Your skills should keep as you learn in course like C programming, LINUX programming, Network Programming etc...

and object is write as like i am seeking an embedded position where i can exposure my skill etc etc...

with ur coruse try to make some small small project like lcd interfacing,keypad interfacing,visitor counter,car parking etc it will help you to understand the embedded system and help in ur resume skills

First step in my View in learn tool chain used for programming Micro-controller then .....write some small code as tarun123 mentioned and then try to develop the real time application like sensing system using the controllers.....will help you the groom in this direction of embeeded system development

Status
Not open for further replies.