Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need: Schematic, UG or UCF forAPS V240 Virtex PC104 FPGA Development Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdogguru

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need: Schematic, UG or UCF for APS-V240 Virtex PC104 FPGA Development Board

I recently acquired a APS-V240 produced by Associated Professional Systems (APS). Unfortunately they appear to have gone out of business. Does anyone out there have any documentation such as schematic, user guide, CPLD Configuration Files or UCF laying around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It would be a shame not to be able to use this Virtex PC104 develpment board.

Thanks

Last edited:

Re: Need: Schematic, UG or UCF for APS-V240 Virtex PC104 FPGA Development Board

i just inherited this dev board. I suppose from the lack of responses no one has the schematic.

Re: Need: Schematic, UG or UCF for APS-V240 Virtex PC104 FPGA Development Board

I recently acquired a APS-V240 produced by Associated Professional Systems (APS). Unfortunately they appear to have gone out of business. Does anyone out there have any documentation such as schematic, user guide, CPLD Configuration Files or UCF laying around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It would be a shame not to be able to use this Virtex PC104 develpment board.

Thanks

bigdogguru,

Saw this when I googled APS-V240:
**broken link removed**

but more importantly I got to this when I edited the previous url:
https://www.fdi.ucm.es/profesor/mendias/

Seems to be a teaching at some university in Madrid, perhaps you could contact them ans see if they have the information you need. Of course you may need a translator if you're not a Spanish speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.