Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need resoource on topics for exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsalatha

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me

hi friends kindly help me to clear my exam by helping me to get know these topics.

Data Synchronizers – Designing Vending Machine Controller – Mixed Operating Mode Asynchronous Circuits using ASYNCHRONOUS SEQUENTIAL CIRCUIT DESIGN

and

PERIPHERALS AND INTERFACING OF 8051
Typical Bus structure – Bus – memory organization – Timing characteristics – Extended Model and Memory Interfacing – Polling – Interfacing Basic I/O devices – Analog and Digital interfacing – PWM mode operation – Serial port application.

regards
latha

Re: help me

i can suggest some books that cover these topics.

Asynchronous Circuits using ASYNCHRONOUS SEQUENTIAL CIRCUIT DESIGN

from DIGITAL DESIGN by MORRIS MANO

PERIPHERALS AND INTERFACING OF 8051
Typical Bus structure – Bus – memory organization – Timing characteristics – Extended Model and Memory Interfacing – Polling – Interfacing Basic I/O devices – Analog and Digital interfacing – PWM mode operation – Serial port application.

from THE 8051 MICROCONTROLLER AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
by MUHAMMAD ALI MAZIDI and JANICE GILLISPIE MAZIDI from PEARSON EDUCATION

hope this will help you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back