Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need of VLIW processor code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkanimozhi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vliw processor code

HI Friends,
I am in the immediate need of VLIW (Very Long Instruction Word ) processor code in either VHDL or Verilog .

Thanks and Regards,
Kanimozhi.M

vliw processor

Hi friends,
any one could post the relevant material soon , I am in the immediate need of VLIW processor code.

Thanks and regards,
Kanimozhi.M

vliw processor code

Hi,

I hope this will help you.

For RTL code use this book
**broken link removed**

for other information
**broken link removed**

--
Shitansh Vaghela

Hi Shitansh Vaghela,
his book is usefull to me ya, but i need code for VLIR processor that will be very much help full to me.

Thanks and Regards,
Kanimozhi.M

Hi,

This book describes hardware architechture of VLIW processor along with RTL code of each blocks (starts from page 48 of book or 68 of pdf).

The only thing you need to do is copy each module in respective .v file and then interconeect according to hardware architecture and your code for processor will be ready.

--
Shitansh Vaghela

Hi,
In that book no code is present ya , i have checked twice.i am in the immediate need of the VLIW code either in any HDL .

Regards,
Kanimozhi.M

Ya , thanks but Me itself found the code ya .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back